SELF DEFENSE SEMINARS
Kid Self Defense Seminars (ages 6-12)
This self-defense program uses fun, scenario role-plays to create positive adrenal conditioning (fight or flight response) and teaches kids how to avoid and escape child abduction, and teaches bully defense strategies
This course focuses on:
- Stranger Danger
- Dealing with bullies
- Getting lost
- Common playground altercations
- Home safety
- And much more!
NO MARTIAL ARTS EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. Space is limited to the first 20 kids.
Adult Self Defense Seminars (13 yrs+)
Have you ever wondered what you’d do in a situation if you needed to get safe? Have you watched movies and wondered if you’d know how to defend yourself if it came to that?
Our self-defense seminars are an incredible experience that gives you 4 hours of hands-on training. This seminar teaches you how to understand your adrenal reactions and overcome the fear so you can use it as fuel to either avoid or defend yourself in life-threatening situations. You will learn the most effective ways to defend yourself, experience simulated real-life situations, and then physically get to practice on one of our (very padded up) black belt instructors!
By the end of the seminar students will be able to identify, react, and disable threats with skills that they can incorporate into their everyday lives…allowing them to feel empowered with the knowledge of how to defend themselves and their families.
This seminar could quite literally be a life-saver for you and your friends and family!
- Learn the basics of Self Defense…how predators think, what they look for, and how to PREVENT an attack!
- Learn methods to stop a potential attack before it starts! (Verbal and physical)
- Real-life success stories of how using empathy, humor, simple techniques have stopped an attack
- Learn and practice physical maneuvers to prevent an attack
- Assess dangers of would-be attackers, and finding non-confrontational methods of dealing with uncomfortable situations, the kind that shows up in our lives every day.
No prior experience is necessary! Call or email to schedule your seminar!