AGES 4 TO 6
- The ninja program trains 4 to 6-year-olds and covers everything we do in the dragon classes plus builds on those skills. We focus on developing respect, focus, and self-confidence in addition to stranger danger, bully defense, and taekwondo curriculum.
- Ninja belts are colored with a white stripe in the middle, in the order of the color belt ranks. When Ninjas turn 7 they can move to the youth program at the white belt (They may start at the yellow belt with instructor approval)
- Age-Specific Curriculum: At CAMA we pride ourselves in understanding the unique needs of different age groups. It really matters. At different age groups, we are all developmentally working on different things. We have different needs. We know how to address those needs and add challenges as children build on their success.
- Our kid’s program is a detailed curriculum that focuses on improving preschool-age children’s basic motor and listening skills. These skills will help them enter society with a more confident and enthusiastic outlook. They will become better students at school, better listeners at home and more ambitious towards the future.
- We believe the time between the ages of 4 and 7 are the most important years of a child’s development. Our program will enhance positive development in a fun and motivating way.
- By learning martial arts, kids learn skills such as:
- positive self-image
- anger management
- respect for self and others
- improved mental focus
- motor skill development
- Research shows for this age group, 30 minutes is the most beneficial class length and Two classes per week maximum.
Check out our class schedule for more information!