Although we offer classes for all ages, we know that sometimes it’s nice to have a kid-free, adult-focused class for our adult students who want to train with other adults! We have dedicated 16yrs+ taekwondo classes in addition to our full class schedule just for that purpose.
Adults Only Taekwondo Class:
- Parker (Mondays at 6:30 pm)
- Centennial (Wednesdays at 6:35 pm & Fridays at 9:30 am)
- Aurora (Thursdays at 7:30 pm)
Our kickboxing/Muay Thai, Hapkido and BJJ classes are also adult-only classes! (there is a separate BJJ schedule for kids too) see schedule.
About Our Program:
- Our classes focus on self-defense, confidence, respect, fitness, and fun. Our modernized curriculum not only includes traditional World Taekwondo Federation practices but incorporates elements of kickboxing, hapkido, jiu-jitsu, and kickboxing to give our students the most well-rounded practical skill base we can offer them!
- Our curriculum focuses on valuable Life Skills, not just kicking and punching. We use fun and energetic drills to help everyone learn. Our instructors believe in teaching through encouragement and building on success. We show the value of working toward a goal and how to apply their martial arts lessons to life! We believe a great martial artist is ALSO a great human being.
Find The Perfect Classes For You!
- Whatever you are looking for we have it! Train based on your age, your skill level, or your style of martial arts. Our curriculum is designed so each belt rank and age group can progress through the ranks at their own pace. We have kids-only classes, Adult only classes, women-only, Family Classes (all ranks & ages), etc. Just ask and we will set you up with the perfect class schedule for what you need.
How Martial Arts Will Benefit You
At Colorado Alliance of Martial Arts we have seen tremendous changes in the lives of our students and their families. Some of the benefits include:
- Confidence & positive self-image
- Self Control & anger management
- How to Concentrate
- Motor Skills Development
- Character Development
- Manners and Respect
- Eye-Hand Coordination
- Listening Skills & Mental focus
- Stranger-Danger and Self-Defense
- Respect for self & others
- How NOT to Hit
- Exercise and Energy Release
- How to Get Better at ANYTHING!
Martial Arts has shown to be extremely beneficial and therapeutic for a number of conditions including:
- ADD & ADHD
- Down Syndrome
- Several More
Let us know if you or a child is looking to use martial arts to benefit from any sort of medical need/condition that you have!
Come watch a class or join in – No pressure!
We love teaching and it shows in how we teach, we want the kids to develop an appreciation for martial arts and see that discipline can actually be fun! Crazy, right? Our instructors are members of the Martial Arts Teachers Association allowing our staff to be on the cutting edge of teaching philosophies to better assist people in being all they can dream of.