BEGINNING OF CLASS:
I will train hard and with discipline to improve myself mentally and physically remembering the important lessons of Tae Kwon Do:
- Respect for all
- And the Unbreakable Tae Kwon Do Spirit
END OF CLASS:
I will be an example to all of goodness and honor, becoming a champion of freedom and justice.
I will use my martial arts properly to help those in need and I will never misuse my training.
I will build positive habits and attitudes in myself, and by doing so create a more peaceful world.
Recite at Bow in only*
- HANA: I shall observe the tenets of taekwondo: courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control, indomitable spirit.
- DUL: I shall respect my instructors and fellow students
- SET: I shall never misuse taekwondo.
- NET: I shall be a worthy representative of United Martial Arts Center.
- DASOT: I shall strive for self-improvement and will always be eager to learn.
Dragons & Ninjas Oaths
*Ages 3-6 years old
- (PAMA) Face the flags
- (UMAC) Look parent/guardian in the eyes, and repeat the following:
- I will obey my parents.
- I will clean my room.
- I will wear my seatbelt.
- I will brush my teeth.
- I will do my homework.
- (UMAC) I will always use good manners and be kind to others.
(PAMA) And I will use good manners.
- Yes sir / yes ma’am